Fuel Station - Page 3
This is the completed fuel station. It addresses issues that have plagued teams for many years when it comes to refueling equipment.
- An easy to set up fueling station that integrates all of the necessary components for operation. No more searching for lost items.
- Flexibility for each team. The fuel rig can be detached from the lower fuel tank as to allow refueling of the tank during an event.
- The fuel rig can be leveled when the pits are not. Good examples, are tracks like Watkins Glen (pit out), Mid-Ohio (pit in), Mont Tremblant (the pit can be 10" higher than pit lane).
- Dual dead man valves. This allows complete shutoff of the liquid and vent side of the rig. This is a safety feature that should be required for all dual probe refueling.
- Can't be overfilled. The return line allows the rig to only be filled to a certain level. After that, the fuel just returns to the bottom tank.
- Industry standard components. All of the components are readily available and are designed for fuel handling.
Return to Racing Portfolio